Hillsborough County Aviation Authority is now utilizing a new online electronic solicitation and supplier registration system, hosted by ProcureNow.
Effective May 1st, all new solicitations will be available through ProcureNow, unless otherwise stated in the solicitation document. During the transition, be sure to check ProcureNow below, as well as the Solicitations Posted Prior to May 1, 2021 link to the right.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up through the new e-Procurement Portal and selecting Subscribe to create an account
- Receive updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations
- Guide suppliers through the process of responding electronically to ITBs, RFPs, ITNs, etc. to ensure your Company’s responses have been accurately completed
- Ultimately, this system will act as a central location for all solicitation opportunities issued by the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
To register for notifications of Authority solicitation opportunities, please register with ProcureNow. You will receive an email to activate your account, and then subscribe to our solicitations by navigating here and clicking the subscribe button.
THERE IS NO COST FOR SUPPLIERS TO REGISTER WITH PROCURENOW.