Terms and Conditions for the Voice of TPA Contest
To benefit the United Way Suncoast, the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority is giving one lucky winner the chance to be the voice of Tampa International Airport’s airside shuttles for one month.
- To enter the Voice of TPA Sweepstake, Entrants must complete and submit an online entry form, which includes the Entrant’s email address, at www.VoiceofTPA.com. Multiple entries are permitted.
- The Sweepstake period begins on Monday, May 2, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. and concludes on Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. Entries received prior to or after the specified dates and times will not be considered and will not be entered into the Sweepstake. Entries that do not contain all required elements will be disqualified and will not be considered for the Sweepstake.
- Entrants and the winner must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age at time of Sweepstake entry. Current employees of the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority, their immediate family members, and members of their household are not eligible to win the Sweepstake.
- The winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. The winner will be notified by email/phone/mail. If the winner does not respond to the notification within five business days/forty (40) hours, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
- The Hillsborough County Aviation Authority will provide the written script to be recorded by the winner. The recording will be completed onsite at Tampa International Airport and the winner is responsible for all costs associated with transportation to and from Tampa International Airport to complete the recording. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority reserves the right to reject any recording, in its sole discretion, or based on any programming or operational needs as determined by Hillsborough County Aviation Authority. All decisions regarding the appropriateness of the recording shall be at the sole discretion of Hillsborough County Aviation Authority and are final.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, and not redeemable for cash.
- The Hillsborough County Aviation Authority and its Board members, directors, officers, employees, agents, and volunteers assume no responsibility or liability for (1) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (2) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (3) errors in transmission; (4) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority that may cause the Sweepstake to be disrupted or corrupted; (5) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstake; or (6) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstake.
- As a condition to participating in this Sweepstake, the winner hereby grants the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority, and any other entity authorized on its behalf, an unlimited, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-restrictive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, publicly perform, transmit, have distributed, prepare derivative works of, and promote such recording in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose and without consideration or compensation to the winner.
- As a condition to participating in this Sweepstake, Entrant agrees:
- that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstake, or any prize awarded as a result of this Sweepstake, shall be resolved individually and exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in Tampa, Florida;
- that all claims, judgments and awards resulting from any arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstake but in no event attorney fees;
- that under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses as set forth above, and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased;
- that the recording will be made available for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public and any privacy expectations with respect to the recording are waived;
- that the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority reserves the right to establish additional or different Sweepstake rules, as may be required by law;
- that the decisions of Hillsborough County Aviation Authority shall be final; and
- to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and that all federal, state and local laws apply.
- The Sweepstake is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Any inquiries or questions regarding this Sweepstake, including any request for the name of the winner, may be sent by email to Marketing Manager, Kelly Figley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Hillsborough County Aviation Authority, P.O. Box 22287, Tampa, FL 33622.
Participation in this Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.