In accordance with Hillsborough County Aviation Authority Standard Procedure 901.10 regarding social media platform interactions:
The Airport’s social media accounts are intended to serve as a forum for communication between the Airport and the public. The Authority reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to report and/or restrict inappropriate comments, including those that:
- Contain obscene language or sexual content; or
- Threaten or defame any person or organization; or
- Violate intellectual property rights or legal ownership interests of another party; or
- Support or oppose political candidates or ballot propositions; or
- Encourage illegal activity; or
- Promote commercial services or products; or
- Contain spam (to include, but not be limited to, unsolicited, off-topic messages that are posted once or more to the Airport’s social media accounts).
The Airport’s social media accounts exist to inform travelers, residents, stakeholders, community partners, and others about the latest news, activities, programs, projects, and events affecting the Airport. The views of the individuals posting comments to the Airport’s social media accounts do not necessarily represent the views of the Authority.