Tampa International Airport is hosting in-person and virtual hiring days on Tuesday, Feb. 23 and Wednesday, Feb. 24 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
In-person Interviews: Tuesday, Feb. 23
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Between Hard Rock Café and P.F. Chang’s, Main Terminal, Level 3
- Free parking in the Short Term Garage
- Bring 2 forms of I.D. in case you get hired on the spot
- Face masks and social distancing enforced
Virtual Interviews: Wednesday, Feb. 24
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Group interviews will be conducted virtually
- Space is limited for both the in-person and virtual interviews and candidates must register to attend.
- Register for in-person OR virtual. You cannot attend both.
Airport restaurant and retail positions available:
- Retail cashiers, sales associates, supervisors and utility
- Food and Beverage cashiers, hosts, cooks, baristas, bartenders, shift leaders, managers and utility
- Full and part-time positions
Must be able to pass a 10-year federal background check