If you or a family member have special needs, flying can be an overwhelming experience. Tampa International Airport is here to help make your journey pleasant and enjoyable.
TPA 360 is a comprehensive tour to assist those with physical, intellectual or developmental challenges, such as Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and their families as they prepare for their next journey.
TPA 360 was designed in partnership with the TSA and may include:
- Walking tours of the facility
- Travel terminology
- Airport parking options
- Ticketing and check-in process
- TSA security screening process
- Navigating around the Airport
- Airport amenities
- Traveling internationally
Tours are conducted upon request, subject to availability.