Food and Beverage
- Burger 21 - Burger 21, a popular burger joint, comes from the locally based Melting Pot company. The restaurant’s menu will feature a changing component based on favorites at their street-side locations.
- Cigar City Brewing - Cigar City Brewing is already a favorite at Tampa International. The restaurant will be expanded with a revamped menu. There will also be an area that will be perfect for private tastings.
- Starbucks Coffee - This Starbucks will be designed to mimic a coffee bean with finishes that match the surrounding décor.
- PDQ - Founded in 2011, award-winning PDQ - short for "People Dedicated to Quality” - offers chef-driven recipes and mindful ingredients typically found in a fine casual restaurant with the value, speed and convenience of the fast food and fast casual segment. Beloved throughout the Southeast and now beyond for its hand-breaded chicken tenders, PDQ crafts delicious chicken salads, chicken sandwiches, made-from-scratch bowls, and hand-spun milkshakes fresh in store, every day. Outback Steakhouse co-founder Bob Basham and MVP Holdings CEO Nick Reader are the two principal owners of PDQ.
- RumFish Grill - Hailing from St. Pete Beach, this restaurant will feature an aquarium that will be maintained by The Florida Aquarium. The installation of the tank will be showcased on the TV show “Tanked” during construction.
- Marche C - Tampa International will feature two market-style concepts – one at Airside F and, the other at Airside C. The marche at Airside C will offer food and beverage from such local brands as Louis Pappas Fresh Greek, Café Con Leche, Fitlife Foods, Ulele and Goody Goody, Bavaro’s Pizza Napoletana & Pastaria.
- StellarBay - Developed exclusively for Tampa Bay, this travel emporium will offer a wide-range of local brands in addition to national and international brands.
- NewsLink - NewsLink is a news and convenience store with fresh options from such local concepts as La Segunda Bakery, CaterMeFit, Amici’s Catered Cuisine and Kahwa Coffee.
- Tech on the Go - This store offers an extensive range of tech, electronics and accessories to meet the needs of TPA’s guests.
- Spanx - Founded by Clearwater native Sara Blakely, Spanx is a popular brand of shapeware and body-enhancing clothing.
- The Body Shop - The Body Shop offers customers unique body care products to enhance their travel experience.
- News Channel 8 - News Channel 8 is a news convenience store with grab-and-go food delivered by local icon, Alessi Bakery.
- Time Zone - Time Zone is a watch store offering top brands of Michele, BOSS, Armani, Lacoste, Citizen, Coach, Movado and Skagen, among others.