Food and Beverage
- Auntie Anne’s - One of the most sought after snack options for travelers, Auntie Anne’s has partnered with well-known local Duomo Gelato to provide artisan gelato.
- Bay Coffee & Tea Company - This local company is committed to social, financial and environmental sustainability. They use solar energy to dry their beans and send PhD students to work with the farmers providing their beans to learn how to grow their business.
- Burger 21 - Burger 21, a popular burger joint, comes from the locally based Melting Pot company. The restaurant’s menu will feature a changing component based on favorites at their street-side locations.
- Chick-fil-A - Chick-fil-A is a well-known fast food restaurant.
- Ducky’s - Tampa Bay Rays star Evan Longoria is a part owner of this restaurant, which is modeled after the south Tampa location known for its duck pin bowling.
- Dylan’s Candy Bar- A colorful candy store founded by Dylan Lauren, daughter of designer Ralph Lauren, this location will offer a variety of bulk candy, nostalgic novelty candy, gourmet chocolate bars, truffles and chocolate-covered snacks.
- Pei Wei Asian Diner - A twist on the traditional Pei Wei, this location will offer a full-service dining option and sushi bar.
- Starbucks Reserve - A variation on the usual Starbucks, this concept has a “reserve” coffee offering that rotates on a regular basis.
- New York New York Pizza - New York New York Pizza is a Tampa Bay favorite with locations throughout the region.
- CNBC - CNBC is a news convenience store with grab-and-go food delivered by a Tampa Bay icon: Alessi Bakery.
- Inmotion Entertainment - This electronics store features a large range of the latest brands of mobile electronics and accessories.
- Ron Jon Surf Shop - Ron Jon is a lifestyle brand with nearly 10 years of experience at Tampa International, selling active wear, beach apparel, gifts, jewelry and accessories and flip flops.
- Shades of Time - Shades of Time will offer a variety of fashionable and contemporary time pieces, watches, pens and eyewear.
- StellarBay- Developed exclusively for Tampa Bay, this travel emporium will offer a wide-range of local brands in addition to national and international brands.