Welcome to the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority (Authority) Procurement Department. We procured over $112 million of goods and services in fiscal year 2012 to support the operations of Tampa International Airport and the following three general aviation airports: Peter O. Knight, Plant City and Tampa Executive. We operate our solicitation process in accordance with the Authority’s procurement policies & procedures, the Florida Sunshine Law and a Cone of Silence to ensure fairness, competition and best value.
To create value for the Authority and the Tampa Bay Region with timely procurement and efficient management of goods and services in a professional and transparent manner.
To attain the highest level of accreditation, achievement and recognition in public procurement for innovation, excellence, and customer service.
- Professional. We will conduct ourselves in a professional manner, consistent with the highest standards of conduct.
- Partnership. We will operate by the principle that "none of us is as good as all of us" (1).
- Transparent. We will operate in a transparent way that promotes accountability and fiscal responsibility.
- Credible. We will operate with honesty and integrity that instills confidence that we will do what we say we will do.
- Efficient. We will develop and execute innovative and creative measures that enhance productivity, improve operations and utilize our resources effectively.
- Customer Focused. We will provide outstanding customer service by listening to our customers and acting upon their needs.
(1) (Ray Kroc, McDonalds Founder)