Saturday, April 21, 2018
Race begins at 8 a.m.
Race Course - Different runway in 2018
Runway 10/28: The perfect platform for first timers and experienced athletes to reach their personal bests. 5K of wide open runway! This is a chip-timed event.
Early Registration: $35
Includes a cool race shirt & the opportunity to experience Tampa International Airport like few people do!
Beginning Monday, April 9, the registration fee will increase to $40.
NOT IN TAMPA? Sign up for the Virtual 5K: $30
You pick the path you want to run and complete it at a time and place that is convenient for you. We will mail you an awesome TPA 5K shirt with a finisher medal after the official event.
- Please register the kids to run or walk but no strollers, skateboards, rollerblades, bikes or pets allowed.
- Stay on the course. Anyone deviating from the course will be removed from the race.
- All participant registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Selfie sticks will NOT be allowed on the runway.
- The 5K is perfect for runners of all ages and abilities. Come out, join the fun, support United Way Suncoast and see Tampa International Airport in a whole new way!
Testimonials from past participants:
“I love your race! Unique and fun!” - Char
“I want to thank you for organizing such a wonderful event. The larger events like this are a little more difficult to organize but you did a superior job.” - Dug
“I came all the way from SFO to run and I was not disappointed. I run a lot of races and this was one of the most well organized and put together I have ever done. From the beginning to the end. The website to the bib pickup to the race day to closing. Entertainment, food, awards and prizes. Thank you, I will be back next year and I’m telling all my running friends.” - Blanca
The 5K on the Runway is sponsored by Tampa International Airport. 100% of the proceeds go to United Way Suncoast.